Tfriends HHC Week 1 Day 2Exercise:
I went for a 45 min brisk walk with a friend. A little over 2 miles.
1) Oatmeal, raw almonds and 1/2 apple
2) cottage cheese and yogurt
3) Vegi sandwich on wheat
4) Apple and a nutrition bar
5) 1 portion top sirloin, brown rice and a salad
6) cttg cheese and an itty bitty potato
What a difference a day makes. My body was in crisis mode yesterday but I made it through. I stayed up until 1:00 A.M. reading blogs and checking out forums last night. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! I snacked on sunflower seeds between meals a little, stomach was growling.
Even with my light Day 1 workout I can feel it in my muscles (or soon to be muscles). I've been reading everything Chris Winters has posted, that guy is amazing and my new mentor...even if he doesn't know it yet.
This one is going to be easy today as I am SOOO grateful to be a part of this process.
1) ol_blueyes for reaching out to me from the start and asking me to join Tfriends.
2) Chris Winters for being such a F@#$ing (can I say that? Is that frowned upon?) HUGE inspiration. I love that guy.
3) Everyone in the Tfriends group (you are all helping me feel connected).
4) Of course Bill Phillips for just being Bill.
5) I am so grateful to have hope again in this area of my life...I truly was about to give up. Is that odd, or is that God? Lol, I like that saying.
Making a difference in the lives of others:
Well, I texted my mom (who is on vacation) to let her know that I love her (she's amazing). I made a commitment to speak on a panel tomorrow night at a recovery home. I'm trying to reach out to a few Tfriends each night. I have a couple more to go.
Bill's Latest Blog Update
CONGRATULATIONS JOSLYNN!! YOU ARE THE NEW TRANSFORMATION CHAMPION AND $10,000 PRIZE WINNER!!!
June 01, 2013