Protein pancakes make breakfast a dessert!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
1 cup uncooked whole-grain oats (non-instant)
6 egg whites
1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 packets sugar substitute
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
- In a blender, combine oats, egg whites, cottage cheese, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar substitute. Blend on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour batter, about 1⁄4 cup at a time, onto hot skillet. Cook pancake until bubbly on top and dry around edges, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook other side until golden brown, about 2 more minutes.
- While pancakes are cooking, microwave maple syrup until warm, about 20 seconds.
- Place a portion of pancakes on 2 separate plates. Top
with warm maple syrup and mixed berries. Serve and enjoy!