I am running on very little sleep over the past few days. Being in retail for the last 21 years and prepparing for Black Friday has been fun, but tiring to say the least. Best Buy was Rockin yesterday for sure. I am glad that Everyone had a "Happy Thanksgiving" and was able to enjoy the day with your families. I was able to get 15 mins of cardio in this morning (15 mins of stat bike) then needed to get ready to do it all over again (Not as busy as yesterday, but still a pretty busy day ahead of me today). I am 6am-4pm today so the good thing is that I am in early, and out early. I will have some quality family time later on
I packed the bag with clean nutrition and I am here and ready to roll. I will check back in later to review posts, but please everyone enjoy your weekend!!!
M1: Right with + Protein
M2: Apple with string cheese
M3: Turkey with corn, rice
M4: Pure Protein bar
M5: Flank steak with mixed veggies
M6: Right choc pudding
15 mins of stat bike- cardio
- Thankful that Black Friday is OVER!!
- Thankful for my loving family
- Thankful for this team and the support I receive as well as the loving support that flows freely here.....Great Team!!!
- Thankful for a Beautiful day outside today!!!!
- Thankful for everyone in the Team that will make it a "Special Weekend" by doing something they have never done before (and sharing it with the team by Sunday night).
Keep going strong Team!!!!!!