This weeks RRA
1) State the date you joined this group. Re-read your profile comments and blogs you created during your first week here, as well as your introduction to the group (either in the thread or the thread corresponding with the date you joined - click HERE to see a list of all of our threads from the year). Think about how you were feeling and how you were living your life at that time. Think about what brought you to the Transformation Community. Sit with yourself and fully absorb all of the ways in which you have grown through engaging in this community connection.
I joined the community on 31 May and joined the group in July. Reading my introduction and first post make me realise how much I was still hiding at that time and how frightened I was by the whole experience. I remember how hard it was, and that I wanted to sound positive, when inside I was anything but! I still struggle with all of these things.....but in the process, I have gained in many other ways.
2) When reading the thread from the very first week you joined and observe how your teamies have grown since then.
It was surprising to see how many people had gone missing, which made me reflect on how absolutely fantastic those who stayed the course are! The teamies who have stayed have grown in confidence, self esteem, and self respect. Success with weight loss has varied with all of us but commitment, energy and growth has just gone from strength to strength.
3) Review your original WHY and contemplate how that will change when you set goals for the New Year.
Wow. I am guessing that my original why was my Base & Summit work. I am no longer that really sad and hopeless person.......my why from the start of the HHC remains my new why:
My “why” is because I want to progress further into the new life I am creating for myself. In this life I am happier, healthier, stronger, leaner, energetic, loving, positive, giving and grateful. By being all of these things I am better able to create more happiness and well-being in the lives of those with whom I have contact.
4) List the top 3 personal benefits you have gained through your experience with Team M & C throughout the year.
3. Self-belief and belief in others.
5) State the single greatest obstacle you faced this year and triumphantly tell us what opportunities you discovered in that obstacle.
My single greatest obstacle is my insistence on self-sabotage.....the deep-rooted belief that I cannot succeed...not really.....
This obstacle has given me the opportunity to learn to reach out and ask for help. It has enabled me to truly rejoice when I have achieved goals and has ensured that I am truly humbled when I see the efforts of others whose challenges are far greater than mine.
Last edited by anderdi : 01-04-2012 at 05:55 AM.