Step 2: Exercise RX
Exercise is Good Medicine
Based on the scientific evidence presented in Chapter 2 of the book, three specific exercise benefits that I am now holding the intention of personally experiencing are:
1. Good mood and more energy to do all the things I want to do.
2. Keep my cholesterol down and reverse my osteoporosis diagnosis.
3. Maintain my weight loss and lose 7 more pounds.
The Right Dosage
The amount of time I will make available for exercise each week throughout this 18-week transformation journey is:
1. I will exercise 5 - 6 times a week, 25 minutes each time. I will do three intense cardio sessions either on the treadmill or outside, for a total of 75 minutes; and 2 - 3 weight training sessions of 25 minutes each.
Someone I can share my exercise plan with at the beginning of each week so he or she can help keep me accountable to my goals and intentions is:
1. I will be accountable to my AP, Marilyn and also to my hubby.
Someone I can offer support, encouragement and friendly accountability to throughout this 18-week program is:
1. My AP Marilyn, also a new member of the community, Nancy, who lives in my town.