Having looked inward to do some soul-searching, three heartfelt reasons for making the decision to transform my health and life are:
1) Leading by example for my family.
2) Taking control of my health and happiness.
3) Being healthy so I can continue to be here for my family and friends.
In recent days and weeks, the three most predominant inner feelings I have been experiencing are:
1) Anticipation of the changes I will be experiencing.
3) Angst, can I do it?
Three patterns of thinking or beliefs which may have limited my ability to change in the past are:
1) I'm weak, there are a lot of people in my daily life that do not subscribe to my way of thinking. Can I resist?
2) I've tried a few times, made small successes, but something always happens to set me back.
3) I'm different.
Three objectively verifiable statements which reflect my physical condition right now are:
Looking forward, 18 weeks from now, three changes I will have made that show I’m more aligned with what’s important to me at a heart and soul level are:
1) More energy on a daily basis, I'm always ready to go.
2) More at peace with myself and others.
3) Increased health benefits.
Looking forward, 18 weeks from now, the three most predominant inner feelings which describe what I’ll be experiencing are:
Three new patterns of thinking or beliefs which expand my ability to make healthy changes for the better will be:
1) Confidence in myself.
3) I will feel more centered.
Three objectively verifiable statements which will describe the new and improved condition of my body 18 weeks from now are:
There they are. The ultimate in humility. A bikini is just not happening. But it's all there. No place to go but up.