|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-10-2012, 03:24 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Tuesday, July 10
Good morning my peeps
Hope everyone had a great day yesterday ~
1) Walk the dog with fat burning intent (I can't believe how cool it is outside.. I had to go back in the house and grab a sweatshirt… what a difference a week makes in WI)
2) Tabata and Mustang Sally Yoga
3) Finalize my Performance Management System for staff retreat next week
4) Love on my husband - just for being him!
5) Meditate on the word and verbalize gratitude (aside from the crap we're facing, we are truly blessed.. I am reminded every time Tom and I talk about those in Haiti!!)
6) Finish cleaning house.. is that chore EVER done???
Make it a great day everyone!!
|07-10-2012, 04:07 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2010
hey........ hey hey,
1. love life and stay inspired
2. be present and connected
3. enjoy creativity and work
4. serve and love others
5. be good to myself and clean foods
6. stay thankful for what i don't have, count blessings
7. show up at my best, step up and let energy flow
8. laugh with others and smile at myself
Lisa - glad the cardio is fun, when it becomes a bit easier it allows you to enjoy it more and have variety, it just doesn't happen over night
Michelle - maybe once you get out of bed u will join us LOL - and you got an hour on me out east....wtheck
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Remember that every time you go the extra mile, you place someone under obligation to you.
When you do something to or for another, whether your deeds are good or bad, people feel compelled to “retaliate” in kind. If you are a kind and decent person, you can expect to be treated well in return. If you use others for your own advantage without giving anything in return, you will soon find that they have little use for you. People like working for and with positive, considerate people. Start now to develop the habit of going the extra mile.
In FLT Mike
My specific goals are:
DO MY BEST EACH DAY AND LAY A WORTHY BRICK
* Lead from my heart
* Let go and let God each day
* weigh less then 190lbs
* Have more fun with others
* Strengthen my commitments & help others succeed
* 12% body fat or less
|07-10-2012, 05:06 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hey Gang! Happy Tuesday!
It was my first day back at work, and WOW do I wish I was back on vacation! I started planning my next trip today... it's always good to have something to look forward to, huh?
Lisa, here's a new one for you:
40 sec work / 15 sec rest / 6 rounds - this is all body weight
Elevated Plank Pushup (with feet elevated, hold plank 5 seconds, 2 second pushup, and repeat til it's over)
One Arm Body Row (you could do this using the TRX bands at Xperience)
Chicken Wings (basically your version of the mountain climber that you showed me)
Squat Outs (will have to show you this when I see you -- just do regular body weight squats for now)
Swimmers (not what you're thinking... might have to show you so sub in another exercise)
MIke, you never answered me the other day... how many naps do you take? How much coffee do you drink?
Have a great night!
|07-10-2012, 05:18 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Hey ~ Nice to see you here... it's a bit lonely on email alley LOL
I just got done with my Tuesday Tabata.. 20/15 15 rounds 3 groupings.. WHEW.. I do love them!!
Sweat baby Sweat!!!
I'm getting ready to do some yoga now... but I checked in first.. so, here I am..
GREAT WORKOUT Michelle - can't wait to do it!!! My next scheduled tabata is Thursday.. I run tomorrow. I will be at the cottage beginning Thursday til Monday night.. so I will be doing a lot out doors in the woods...and at Xtreme Fitness
Mike - thanks for the reminder... progress not perfection...I like the saying today too...I am going that extra mile the next 10 weeks so I am lighter and will love cardio variety!!!
Have a great night.... thanks again for the fresh material (and in advance for the sore muscles LOL)
Last edited by Fitnessa : 07-10-2012 at 05:24 PM.