|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-25-2010, 07:07 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Assignment #2 Transformation 2010
Three people whom I can count on to support and encourage me, as well as help me be accountable for the work I need to do in order to reach my transformation goals are:
1) My Husband David, Who is always helping me stay accountable.
2) My Daughter Kara, who has always followed my example.
3) Bill Phillips and the entire Transformation Group. Especially the Face to face group in North Colorado, We are making huge strides in our progress by having eachother as a support and accountability group.
Three people who may not, at this time, empower or support my efforts to transform are:
1) My friends who love to eat, drink and are great cooks but not healthy ones.
2) Any family gathering where everyone will bring a big dish and encourage people to have more so they don't bring home leftovers.
3) Aquaintance's who are not willing to help themselves. (ditto Coach)
Three places I can be which will empower or support my efforts to transform are:
1) A run through the neighborhood trail that will allow me to meditate on my posative thoughts for the day as I listen to the stream flowing near by..
2) My living room where I have placed my free weights, bands yoga mat and balance ball.
3) A park or pool where I can run and play with my children. and the Gym where my mom and I just got a membership.
Three places I’ve been in the last few months which I may need to avoid are:
1) Las Vegas. It's really hard to make good choices there.
2) Dairy Queen, Starbucks or any fast food place.
3) My bed during the hour I should be getting up to exercise.
I Don't have any before pic for you because I have already cleaned out my cabinet before I knew we were taking pictures. I have a few avoidable snacks for the daycare kids that I would not otherwise have in my pantry but other than that, Everything is whole grain and I have lots of protein , fruits and veggies to add to them. Also, Tons of Right light shakes for the fast on the go meals that are necessary at times.
Dorie ........ http://www.transformation.com/dorga78/blog/
The Worst Lonlieness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
Mark Twain 1835-1910
Last edited by dorga78 : 03-25-2010 at 08:07 AM.